The Theatre Passe Muraille Bar Space (and CabStage) is the perfect place to host your next event—cabarets, performance art, or simply a great party!
Basic rental rates include:
- 8 bar height tables
- 40 bar height chairs
- Fully stocked bar and staff (with cheap prices!)
- Sound and Lighting for the CabStage (with technician)
- Upright piano
- Regular Evening: (8pm start time, 7:30pm house open): $500*
- Late Evening: (10:30pm or later, 10pm house open): $400 *
- Events with No Technician (10:30pm or later, 10pm house open): $300*
*Rental fees are subject to 13% HST, which will be added to the above prices at the time of the rental booking. No box office services are included in these prices.
- When the Mainspace is occupied, After Hours events cannot begin prior to 10:30pm, with a 10pm door.
- Last call is 1:30am.
- Soundchecks or tech rehearsals must be scheduled on a case-by-case basis, but regularly may be held during the afternoon of an event day or directly before the event’s start time.
- You must use the Theatre Passe Muraille House Technician for any event that uses the CabStage.
- Please see the TPM Cabaret – Technical Overview for more detailed information about the space and the technical support available.