Audio Described Performances offer Low Vision and Blind patrons a companion piece to the shows delivered through an earpiece and a small receiver. The Audio Described Performance will outline the events happening on stage – including relevant sets, costumes, and non verbal actions – in a delivery style that matches the tone and presentation of the play. The scripts for the Audio Described Performance are developed in conjunction with the creative teams at Theatre Passe Muraille, with the goal of giving Low Vision and Blind audience members a more immersive experience.
We have 11 RF Assistive hearing devices available at the Box office, feel free to bring your own headphones for comfort.
Photo by Michael Cooper | Craig Lauzon, Andrew Moodie and Graham Conway in The Drawer Boy | Set and Costume Design by Joanna Yu Lighting Design by Michelle Ramsay
- Pearle Harbour’s Chautauqua – October 21, 2:00pm
- Will You Be My Friend – November 11, 2:00pm
- Hook Up – February 9, 2:00pm
- Paolozzapedia – March 2, 2:00pm
- CHICHO – March 23, 2:00pm
- The Chemical Valley Project – April 20, 2:00pm